Terms & Conditions
- Any services provided by Flowing Water Healing are not and should not be considered as a substitute for medical or mental health care. You, the client, are responsible to seek additional care as necessary.
- During your session(s) we will explore together the conscious and subconscious emotional patterns contributing to your situation. This is accomplished using a combination of one or more of the following:
- Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy as developed by the Wellness Institute (http://www.wellness-institute.org)
- Life Coaching
- Energetic work
- Conscious controlled breathing exercises
- Burning of sage, candles or incense
- Other spiritually and/or emotionally supportive practices as needed
- Throughout your session there may be instances where a gentle tapping or light touch by the hypnotherapist on your forehead, arms, hands or feet will be helpful. Your permission is always requested in advance, and alternative options are available if you prefer.
- Physical and emotional release is a normal part of the healing process using this modality, and some discomfort may occur. Suggestions for a self-care regimen to mitigate these effects are available on request.
- Hypnotherapy is not a quick fix, but a tool for growth. While the effects and progress can at times be staggering, it requires an ongoing commitment to produce lasting change.
- Since the effectiveness of treatment depends entirely on your commitment, as the client, to your own well-being, no guarantees are made by Flowing Water Healing. We will provide the support, setting and tools, but you are ultimately 100% responsible for your own healing and personal growth.
- Confidentiality is an important element of the working relationship. Your identity and ongoing work will be kept strictly confidential. Information about your work will only be released with your written permission, with the following exceptions: if required by court order or if violence or abuse toward yourself or another is suspected.
- Payment is due at time of service and can be made via cash, check or credit card. “No shows” and sessions cancelled with less than 24 hour’s notice will be billed at the full rate.
If this is your first session, please complete the Informed Consent Agreement form prior to arriving for your session.